Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Announcement! 10/29/13

Happy (early) Halloween Bookworms! 

I have a rather exciting announcement to make... ooh the suspense... I have created a NEW blog to post my academic-related stuff! Woot woot! So that means the Black Rose Bookcase will be used for my book reviews ONLY. Double woot woot! So if you're in need of some school-related help, check out http://www.AcademicMagick.blogspot.com. The name is great, I know.

In other news, tomorrow I am going to go listen to some really cool people speak at my library! Guess who it is? PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS. And guess what else?! THEY WROTE A BOOK. I will definitely be posting a special Halloween post all about that experience, and also an update on what I did for Halloween. 

May the odds be ever in your favor! (I don't know, the old saying got old)

~Your One and Only Black Rose Librarian 
Sam ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment